The Triumph of Objects
May 28 – June 1 2012, Prague, Czech Republic
The TOOLS series of conferences focuses on state-of-the-art approaches to software development. This will be the fifth year that TOOLS is held as a federated event, bringing together a number of events that encompass a broad range of topics related to software development, while keeping the traditional TOOLS spirit of technical excellence, combination of theory and applications, and reliance on the best experts from academia and industry.
The 2012 edition is a confederation of four major annual conferences: TOOLS Europe, ICMT, SC and TAP. In addition, the conference MSEPT and a number of satellite workshops will be held in conjunction with the main conferences, making TOOLS the premier forum for academic and industrial researchers working on areas related to software development, and the perfect venue for exchanging ideas and experiences around these topics.
- TOOLS Europe 2012: 50th International Conference on Objects, Models, Components, Patterns.
- ICMT 2012: 5th International Conference on Model Transformation.
- SC 2012: 11th International Conference on Software Composition.
- TAP 2012: 6th International Conference on Tests and Proofs.
- MSEPT 2012: International Conference on Multicore Software Engineering, Performance, and Tools.